American Girl Day!!!!!


This morning the girls and I headed out to their American Girl meeting. Every month at our local bookstore they get to enjoy meeting up with their friends to learn about the "doll" of the month. This month they learned about "Josefina Montoya". A hispanic girl who grew up in New Mexico in 1824. They had so much fun and are already talking about next months meeting.

This was Gabby's first time going because she wasn't old enough to go last year. She was so excited last night she told me she didn't sleep well. Yeah Gabby!!!

I stayed with them in the beginning and left after we sung the American Girl Anthem. I found my spot next to the window, sipped on one of my favorite drinks, honey vanilla latte, and finished reading my book, Who Moved My Cheese (a must read). It's about four characters that deals with chage differently, in life and in work. It was very interesting to see which one I related with. It's a short book and easy to read. I started reading yesterday and I'm done today. As busy as I am lately, I was pleased to have been able to get through a book!

Another Saturday enjoyed doing something for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!