So...I guess I've decided to make this place my new home....

O.k, I'm getting ready to blog and I ask D. how do I add color to my letters? You know what he tells me? I would need to add HTML....HUH??? OK, I know what that means but I don't know if I want to go through the process just to add color to my letters. I'd rather not. Let me stop myself from going any further. The reality is that my 360 blog will have many different features than this one and if I stay here I'll have to get used to it and blog on. Cool.

Of course after hanging around here I've discovered that this might not work out. It's a bit advanced for me, oh well...and the search is still on.

This morning was a very sad morning for me. I just heard that Mrs. King has past. My heart goes out to the King family.

I've got Victoria on my lap and she's trying to fall asleep. It's pretty uncomfortable for her and me. I'm going to have to cut this one short and pick up later. Until then....

Lisa ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!