So Many Decisions....It's Not That Serious.....REALLY!


Lately I've been trying to figure out where I want to host my blog. I don't know much, just a tiny bit, about HTML. It's funny, the other day I read about someone who was having the same kind of trouble figuring this thing out and they wrote: HTML stands for Hate Mail. Just brutal. It's difficult when learning a different language. D. says to me, just google it, which he's right. It's been helping.

I like all of the different things I can do to my blog on 360, yahoo makes it so easy for you. I am having a lot of trouble figuring out wordpress, very advanced. I've also been looking into blogger to host my blog there, it's somewhat user friendly like yahoo.

I've been reading about feeds, I think that's going to help me to keep everything in one place, I think. I'll sure be glad when all of this, getting my blog/and or blogs, is out of the way so that I can just BLOG!

Looking forward to this week, Tanisha will be handing in her report tomorrow. I'm so proud of the effort she's been putting forth with her assignments. She told me the other day, "mommy I like school". Image That was music to my ears. Her assignment was to write a report on the North East States. WOW! She's been preparing for this assignment now for a couple of weeks. Every day she had to read about a different Northeastern state a write a short summary on what she learned. I was so empressed on how much she was enjoying learning about the states that I decided to have her do a full report. Can't wait to read it.

D. and I love coming up with our own assignments for the kids. This is what we call "free learning". Not from the text book, just noticing what our kids like and are interested in and turning it into a lesson or learning experience.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!