Blogs And More Blogs!

O.k, I must admit, I've been getting caught up reading and reading other people's blogs. This whole new world that has opened up to me is just so fascinating. I mean other people's lives are so interesting. All we hear about are the "famous" people in the world. But you know what, the lives of everyday people are actually more interesting and real. I'll be adding some of the blogs that have my interest to my blogroll. Check them out you never know you might be intrigued as well.

Yesterday I saw this Dove commercial that I just fell in love with. We need more messages like these that help our girls to feel good about themselves. It let's them know that this is what "real beauty" looks like.

Yeah....things are progressing and coming along. D. and I are closer to putting together our lastest project. We are just working out the kinks and getting everything set up. In the meantime we've decided to slow down just a bit with our business. Focusing our efforts on what we are currently working on will give us time to get it up and running.

Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!