Blogger Mommy.....

I've been at a blank for the past couple of days. D. and I are working on a project that has not allowed me anymore space in my brain for much else. That includes writing. I sat down at my laptop two nights ago and I tried my best to get the words together in my head so that I could get them to come through my fingers. Nope, couldn't do it, just wasn't going to happen.

Here I am, it's 3:49 Victoria's sleeping, D. & David have gone to help our neighbor who is without transportion at this time, Gabby is taking a bath (one of her favorite moments, too cute), Tanisha is trying to figure out how to spend her time wisely for the rest of her day, and finally I've got a moment to myself. Well sort of, I'm in the bathroom of course with Gabby, so it's kind of a break.


Where do I begin. Oh,oh here come's Tanisha
Image, she just asked me how can I work in an enviornment like this....yes I have to admit it is HOT in here, the mirror is fogged up and everything. I hadn't even noticed the heat between Gabby and blogging. It's funny because D. started calling me blogger mommy for sometime now, I didn't even take him on. I didn't quit understand the whole thing. It is addictive people let me tell you. All your personal thoughts being put out there like that, sounds kind of Image , at least that was my opinion was about it.

I started doing some research on it and all the while hearing D. call me blogger mommy. He know's me so well. Once I start to research something and I like what I learn I usually jump in and give it a try. Yeap, he know's me alright, because here I am. What I have found is that it's acctually very liberating. I'm sure others will agree.
I am looking forward to joining some blog communities in hopes of meeting many like minded people. What a relief. Life outside of where you are and what you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!