~My Moment~


Finally, a moment to sit and blog. Things have been hectic around here lately. We have been dropping, and bagging fliers like crazy Image The response has been good. We have never worked like this before on any of the businesses we had in the past. With D. home now we have the time and each other to lean on in so many ways. We encourage each other to keep going. The kids are great. They are doing their part too and having fun with it.

Side Note: I'm sitting here typing watching Victoria in our meeting room sitting down watching a Veggie Tales movie. She loves them! It's so cute to watch how focused she is. It's like she understands everything going on. She'll come up to us hand us a video tape and the remote control and point to the t.v. She is only 16 months. It's amazing how much she knows.

I have to go change her diaper, she just came over to me and in her little way told me she needs to be changed. Be right back!

O.k I'm back. That was a nice little suprise for me. Mommy always get's those. Image Now where was I....

We will be heading out tomorrow to drop more fliers. We haven't decided where yet. The last drop got us some good responses so we'll probably stick in that area. We'll pack sandwiches for lunch and take a movie for the kids to watch. We plan on doing school work when we get back home.

I mailed my last invitation to my slumber party on Sunday. I can't believe it's coming up already. I plan on having everything ready by Friday night. I'm still working on my food list. I haven't decided on the champaigne I'm having. That reminds me I have to call Tracey for some advice on that. Let's see, I have to get my house cleaned. I could use some help with that right about now. We used to have help come in once a week. We had to let her go until we can fit her into our budget again. I'm looking forward to that because it made things alot easier around the house. We all loved having her. But that's another story, can't dwell on that now.

Here is something I just don't understand- When you send out an invitation, whether it be through the mail or an evite, and you say to RSVP by a certain date, why in the hell don't you get an RSVP back??? It baffles me. You sitting up here tryin' to plan your event, it would be nice if you knew who was actually going to show up so you won't get too much or too little food and how much space you will need. That's what the RSVP is for. But folks just don't get it, do they I hope I hit this one.

That felt good. I needed to get that off my chest. I'm tired and my eyes are heavy. I want to spend some time with D tonight. He'll be going out in the morning to a meeting. He took over for me tonight so that I could sit here and do this. He made sure the kids teeth were brused and their bedrooms cleaned up. Now all I have to do is go upstairs and pray with them then take myself into a nice hottttt shower. Lovin' it. Aint he the MAN!

Lisa Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!