I made it back....day 2



What a day! I'm glad I talked myself into moving along with this blog thing. I love writing, in my journal that is. Never thought about putting my thoughts on an online journal, but here I am. So far so good.
School was good today. We worked on alot of Spanish. The kids always like spanish class. This is our 7th year homeschooling our kids. What a journey it's been. Some days I don't see how we do it. Juggling?4 children. Making sure everyone gets what they need.??We manage. At the end of the day they are happy and we are happy to be alone again.
It's after 10pm and I'm waiting for D. to finish putting the last one down. Our baby, Victoria. She's a year old. Can't wait! We've planned on watching the movie "The Diary of An Mad Black Women". I hear it was good. We'll see. I'll make sure to leave a review about it. This is truly cuddle time. Something we try to get at least once a day. It's nice working from home together. Lots of perks. Image
gotta run,
Lisa Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!