Welcome, Beautiful!



Passionately living my Life and sharing it through my blog and online social interactions. And let's not forget those precious moments I share in real life with you.

I am a Mother of 5 beautiful souls whom I unschool, and have been doing so for the past 16 years. Some of our days are spent meditating under a tree, dancing, singing, exploring whatever our curiosity leads us to. I call them the Fab Five. They all play musical instruments from the drums, to the piano, to the electric guitar and my youngest, the tambourine. There is not a day that goes by that I, "the teacher", does not learn something from them. I'm honored to be in their lives, honored they chose me. 

15 years ago I said yes, as I walked down the isle to join my Husband who I've known since we were 7. Back then our union meant something very different than it does today - our journey has taught me so much. He's taught me so much. Each day is a new experience for us as we grow in our Love for each other. We've learned that it's a daily choice to Love each other more than the day before. I'm grateful to be on this journey with him. 
If you're on twitter and Instagram you can follow our tweets and pictures about our life, and journey @The26thAffair. 

I've been Blogging since '06'. My love for writing started at an early age when I discovered the power words. David encouraged me to start an online journal / blog when I was complaining about being stuck at home all day with the kids with hardly any adult interactions. From that day on my world changed. I found the world of blogging and have since then met some wonderful friends along the way.

I enjoy helping women fall in LOVE with their lives and themselves. Women need to believe that they are sexual, powerful, orgasmic, creators with the capacity to love, be loved, nurtured, create, move, breathe life into whatever they put their minds to. THIS, is what I believe, not only for myself, but for you as well. I find enjoyment in being able to help women believe and own this too. 

Contact Me: Hello@lisarcharles.com

post signature

Comments

  1. Homeschooling 5 that's a blessing right there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown English Muffin ~ It truly is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa!!

    Nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Paul!
    Don't be a stranger ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!