Party Over Here!!

**Sticky Post** This post will remain at the top until the party is over on Friday the 14th!

Welcome to Lisa C Writes!!

If you've made your way over here from 5 minutes for mom, then welcome to my place. Sit back and enjoy yourself. You've come in at just the right time. I've recently redesigned my place in celebration of two years of blogging!!

Who is Lisa C? I'm a loving, warm and generous friend. A classy, stylish and sensual women who knows how to have "grown woman" fun even after 5 kids! I'm married to a wonderful man, who's my best friend. We've know each other since we were 7 years old. Together we have 5 beautiful children, ages: 13, 7, 6, 3, and 16months who we homeschool and have been doing so for the past 9 years.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the party!!!

Now for my friends who don't know about it, join in on the fun over at 5 minutes for mom! It's the Ultimate Blog Party for 2008!

Stop by and check it out there's lots to do, meet some fabulous mom bloggers, win prizes, get your blog recognized and so much more. To see how you sign up, get your button and get started, follow these instructions.

Have fun & don't stop 'til you get enough!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008


post signature

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. For a second I thought that picture was of YOU with Barack Obama! LOL! :)

    Stop by and see me when you have a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 AM

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:52 PM

    Just stopping by for the blog party! Great Blog!

    I'd love for you to stop by Plucky Moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stoping by my blog. What an interesting blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you - hope you enjoy the party... take care and don't be a stranger...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you too! thanks for stopping by. "Grown woman" fun....I don't remember what that is!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check you out!!!!!!!! :)

    Great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is a great reson to celebrate if u asked me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?