Happy Birthday Day TT!!




Today is TT's Birthday!!! We celebrated it yesterday at Chuck E. Cheese's, a place the kids just love to go. They all had so much fun and didn't want it to end.

TT turned three today, although you couldn't tell because she is so mature for her age. I think it has a lot to do with having older siblings that she can look up too and being a big sister herself, always making sure Joshy stays out of trouble. Sometimes she wants to be everyone's boss though, even Mommy's and Daddy's (sigh). You have to stay two steps ahead of her or you or she'll have you wrapped around her cute little finger with the prettiest smile on her face. :)

Our day was simple and fun. You can't beat that at a three year olds birthday party!

To see more pics of the party, stop by D's place!

Comments

  1. awwwww I just LOVE birthday's, especially baby birthday's. I'm sure they did have a great time. Gurl I couldn't imagine takin my babies to Chuck E Cheese, I'm gettin sweats just thinkin about it. My kids act a fool when they have to leave the Target store so I can only imagine a Chuck E Cheese visit. LOL

    Happy belated birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aly Cat you are too funny! I don't know what it is about Chuck E, but the kids do love him.

    Invisible Woman ~ Yes she does. Daddy's little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ADORABLE!! Happy 3rd Birthday TT- glad you were all able to enjoy the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH happy birthday!!!!!! shes totally gorgeous and enjoy ur day both of u!! :)kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Malanie & Confessing7girl. It was great.

    Confessing7girl ~ thanks for the link love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, say little TT "Happy Birthday" from me! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bday TT...she's too cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Awww, my son just turned three in August and we had his birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. Of course, he was scared of the giant mouse, but other than that he had fun.

    TT has my nickname and my personality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!