Life Lessons: Learning The Rhythms of Life


Those moments when things are supposed to be the way it is but never is. Those moments where things seem like they are but never are.
Those moments where certainty is promised but promises uncertainty.
Those moments when you know but then again have no freaking idea.

Yea, those moments. 

Life's moments that are bliss - filled that turns in to a bliss-less-ness.

Lately life has been like this for me. Can you relate? Does it seem like in one moment you know what direction you're supposed to be heading and then the next not so sure?

Does it seem to have you on a high and then, before you know it, that high becomes a low? And sometimes really, really, low.

Life is like this.
Ups and downs are the one thing that is constant and sure.

In moments like these here's what I do...

take a deep breath, inhale it all in, and breathe it all out. 
I let it go.

There is no need for me to fuss over it because as I've learned, that doesn't change it. 

Life has a rhythm, a flow, an ebb, and if we adhere to it all will be well. Even if it doesn't look like it, it will. 

I have a saying that also helps me get through these moments. My husband and oldest children now use it.

It's simple. Nothing profound. Just something that gives me hope when I can't seem to see my way through.

It goes like this...

"Confusion always comes before clarity". 
That's it.

Whenever I've lost my way, am uncertain of which direction to go next, I stop, take a deep breath, and remember those words.
It's helped me, maybe it will help you too.

Confusion serves it's purpose on your way to clarity. Clarity will come. You can be certain of that. 

So, chin up. Don't let it discourage you for too long. This too shall pass. 

post signature

Comments

  1. Girl I love that quite. I'm in the confusion right now. Thank you for reminding me that clarity will soon come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome. I needed this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Well done!

    www.delabellesbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?