Birthday Girl!!

Happy Happy Birthday to my little princess!!!

February 11 2002 was the day I gave birth to my little princess, my second daughter, Gabby. She turned the big 6 and was the happiest little person on the face of the earth that day. She couldn't wait to turn 6, it was all she talked about for the past month.
The night before she said to me "Mommy, I have an outfit in mind that I would like to wear tomorrow, is that OK?" I thought that was too cute and of coarse I said yes. She picked it out and laid it at the end of her bed with a big smile on her face, anticipating how it was going to look on her for her birthday. It was a cute outfit at that, my little lady's got style!
I joke with D. all the time about getting his shot gun ready for this one, she's a natural. I'm not even going to mention what happens when the camera comes out, let me just say she's probably got the most pictures out of all of her siblings....LOL!



Comments

  1. Awww Happy Birthday Lil Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is so CUTE! SHE'S ADORABLE! Everytime a picture came up I was like, "She's so cute I wanna adopt her!!!"

    I hope she had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Very much a Happy Belated! You have the most adorable kids :-]

    Marcus LANGFORD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sugar sugar sugar!

    You have some beautiful children Lisa. Oh, and your husband too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!