The Face Behind the Blog



I was tagged by Mousey to do the The Face Behind the Blog meme. This tag was started by David Airey, and here are the rules:
1st step

Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that is not currently online.

This is one that D. took while we were just hanging out and playing dress up, which is something we like to do often! And he, doing his fine editing that he does so well.




2nd step

Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

Mary - the grey mom, Lisa - the designer, Genesis -the at home mom.

3rd step

Tag as many others as you like to spread the meme.

I'm tagging: New York Dude Invisible Woman Mrs. Grapevine ManChild Funky Fly Fresh

4th step

If you link back to David here and drop a comment; he’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

Have fun!!

post signature

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Thanks for joining in, Lisa!

    I've added you to the original list.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely...see my response here http://invisible-cinema.blogspot.com/2007/08/ok-ive-been-tagged.html I am honored to be thought of on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:26 PM

    Thanks for including me on your blog! :D I love the image of the day, by the way. Did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Here's my response: http://sheliagoss.wordpress.com/2007/08/30/the-face-behind-the-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the add, David!

    Invisible Woman, Thanks for the link. I'll stop by and take a look.

    You're welcome, Genesis! No, the picture was taken by an unknown photographer. It's so creative.

    Shelia, thanks for stopping by. I'll check yours out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:16 PM

    awright... I'm back in town and will keep the tag going. Don't say I didn't warn y'all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Thanks for including me in your blog, Lisa. Nice pic!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!