Wordless Wednesday..#14


~black & white, illusion~



Check out more of my WW's here!

Comments

  1. Very interesting!!!
    I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:08 PM

    That's cool! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:41 PM

    There is a whole level of quantum foam going on is this picture. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:44 PM

    This is a wonderful photo. Mirrors do great things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo! The composition, the color, everything. Beautiful. What a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful photo. Minimalist. It speaks to a lot of my own artisti ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent composition. It really is a great photo. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:10 PM

    I think black & whites are the best, but THAT is an awesome shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Nice photo - I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Great illusion! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:43 PM

    you've got very artistic shots! :) i like your WW #12 too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love its stark beauty - very cool WW! (Thanks for visiting too!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an artistic/creative/wonderful photo!
    You get a big "A+"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting! I love the mirror and simpleness of the shot!

    Great one and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for stopping by and sharing some love on my WW. I had fun finding this one. It is simple and different.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Very interesting and striking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?