The Price Is Always Right!

So far this summer has been wonderful and it's not over! The kids are having a blast going out, hanging out and having so much fun it pleases our hearts as their parents to know, they are well. And let me tell you, with a family our size one of the best things that could have happened to us is finding all of these different places that offer deals! If you're one of my friends you know how much I talk about finding deals, clipping coupons, and the such, right?? I'm an advocate. Shoot, I should be getting paid as much as I promote them, but the reason I do is because they work! Do you know how much we have saved? Of course you don't, lol, but trust me, the savings have been incredible.

I also get many of these deals for me so I can enjoy some R&R, some of them are specifically for me and Hubby to enjoy each other's company on date nights and for larger groups when hanging out with friends.

So many people ask me where do I get my deals from so I thought I'd put some of them together and share them with you. If you are a "deal finder" yourself, please share with me too. Sharing is caring ;-)

Most of these you can get as an App on your Android or iphone.



( I use them a lot for date nights)




(Especially for you Ladies)


Ok, that's just to list a few. Sign up for these places, watch for them in your inbox, and save, sometimes 40, 50, 60 + percent for deals.

Now if you're like me and use your smart phone for everything including coupons you have to get the Coupon App and check it often. They always have good deals. As for grocery shopping, I get my coupons from many different online sources, the papers and swapping coupons. I can't believe the difference in my grocery bill after the clerk rings up all of my coupons. I also use the Key Ring App so if I've saved any coupons to my grocery cards they will automatically be used. I love it! There are some women who can go to the grocery store and basically get all of their groceries paid for with coupons, this stuff works. I haven't gotten to that point yet but I have saved a lot, sometimes up to 40%.

Here are some keys to doing this: you have to be extremely organized about it. I use a filing system and label everything. Also, keep recycling...get rid of the old coupons to make room for the new ones. If you don't have a coupon holder/organizer, get one and label it with the labels that are provided for you. Double up. Some groceries and convenient stores allow you to use the in store deal with your own coupons, sometimes helping you to get the item for free. Have fun with it. If you miss one or two weeks, laugh it off, clean out the coupons you've missed and start over again. Some ladies who have turned this into a mini career take at least 3-4 hrs a week organizing and finding out what stores will accept what and when. You might not want to take it so seriously but it does pay to know how you can save.

Enjoy!

post signature

Comments

  1. Lisa, I am a coupon user just like you! I can't imagine paying full-price for a lot of things anymore. I like to swap coupons with other moms too. I have to check out some of the apps you mentioned above. Glad you all are having a great summer ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started to coupon again and it is so worth it! Love Groupon too, will try coupon tessa. Which coupon app do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shelly ~ Kudos for you!! I knew you would relate to this post! The apps are a must for me on my phone, you'll see :-)

    @Justice Jonesie ~ Welcome to Lisa C's! Isn't it worth it when you see the difference it can make? Once you start you can't stop! I can't say I prefer any of them over the next they all offer there own benefits. The Coupon App has so many different deal choices so if I'm not looking for something specific, I go to them. Just go to your App store/Market and type in Coupons you should see, The Coupon App. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post have the information that is help full and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work you know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.
    Thumbs up and Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!