He Fancy, Huh?


(courtesy of ABC's Nightline)

While browsing the internet I came across this clip on ABC's Nightline about Rachel Zoe and her four month old son, Skyler and his lavish wardrobe. Yes, I did say four months old and already he has more shoes than most families put together. While watching the video, all kind of questions rolled through my mind like, is it too much? If I could, would I? What is the point? Of course there must be, right? Without passing any judgement towards Ms Zoe, I really don't get it and I think it's a little over the top. I do understand that she is a fashion stylist and fashion may be very important to her but what's the message here? She also looks very impressed with herself and her sons wardrobe, he seriously must be the best dressed baby around.

I have no problem spending money on expensive things, especially for the quality. I will get more expensive shoes because I'm not into bunions and corns and the such. Tailor made clothing for my four month old, I couldn't see doing. And it wouldn't be because it's a waste of money, I just don't see the point. That's just me. What are your thoughts? If you have a different opinion, I would love to hear it.


post signature

Comments

  1. Even if I could afford lavish attire for my children I would not go all out like this video shows. I think when a person has true beauty inside of them that it outshines their wardrobe and shows what a nice "appearance" is all about. If I had money like that I would be looking to help people in my own community with the basic wardrobe needs. That's just me... simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was able to I would not do that. It is just too much, especially for a baby. I feel the same way about celebrities who only wear a pair of socks, shoes or any clothing once.That is just too much waste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!