(Not So) Wordless Wednesday..#23


My good friend, Erina over at Inner Ink has tagged me to spread the word. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and although it's coming to an end, being aware of this disease does not have too. Ladies, it's so important to get regular mammograms. Will you, before it's too late?
I'm tagging Mrs. G & Jordan to spread the word!
(By the way, Inner Ink is Erina's new blog. When you have a minute, stop on over and support her on her new journey). You go girl!! :)




See more of my Wordless Wednesdays!

Comments

  1. i will make my appt today !!i did not go this past year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone yet this year either. Good message for any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spread the word! Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been spreading the word through my church and job, etc.
    Good reminder!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been an amazing month for an amazing cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good message for all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very important message!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Great post. I am late making my Wordless Wednesday rounds so I hope yours was great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Aw, thanks for the link love Lisa! Also, thanks for posting our little penguin friend. I'm glad he is helping us all get the message out :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by everyone!! Happy WW to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!