Orlando Lately - Through My Lens (Vol. 5)

On the sixth floor of the Embassy Suites in Downtown Orlando. It was David's birthday weekend. We were alone. So much laughter and loud silence. The kind that after being married for some years you begin to appreciate. It was just us, this beautiful view, and another day and night in our love.


On the fifth floor of the Embassy Suites - the day before we switched rooms. A balcony was what we needed but this view was the best we had. This was the picture I took and sent to him saying, "This is our view. Can't wait to enjoy it with you. Hurry up and get here. Like now". He was at work, wrapping up a few deals. Hey, the deals are what pays the bills so I wasn't complaining,...just anticipating.


Very special day. I was with the Fab Four, my four younger children. Got them dressed for an impromptu photo-shoot. They're growing. I want to hold on to every stage of their beauty, growth, and life. Through my lens I see differently. I see things I don't see with my eyes alone. And then this shot. I turned my camera and there it was - the perfection of stillness of the in between. And then, #VSCOCAM happened. Yes. Perfection. 


Mmmm, can you feel it? This shot says everything that needs not be said. So touchy, feely, calm, and free. 
Here is where I sat with the stillness that is of me - that is inside of me. And I didn't want to leave. That is all.


post signature


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?