( Picture via Pinterest ) Those moments when things are supposed to be the way it is but never is. Those moments where things seem like they are but never are. Those moments where certainty is promised but promises uncertainty. Those moments when you know but then again have no freaking idea. Yea, those moments. Life's moments that are bliss - filled that turns in to a bliss-less-ness. Lately life has been like this for me. Can you relate? Does it seem like in one moment you know what direction you're supposed to be heading and then the next not so sure? Does it seem to have you on a high and then, before you know it, that high becomes a low? And sometimes really, really, low. Life is like this. Ups and downs are the one thing that is constant and sure. In moments like these here's what I do... take a deep breath, inhale it all in, and breathe it all out. I let it go. There is no need for me to fuss over it because as I...
This song and poem go hand in hand; I can listen to it over and over and over. This is a great example of a video and song going right. You can see the love on her face.
ReplyDeleteYour poem captivates the love that one soul has for another. When one soul understands its purpose for the other and exemplifies it in a way that causes you to express such love with many words; you know someone is doing their job right. I love it.
Social Butterfly ~ Good mention. The song and video do go hand in hand. Once again Bey is expressing her passion fiercely and I can dig it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliment on my words. It's only a tip of the depth of my love for my husband. That in conjunction with the music and words from her song dug in a little deeper. Still words can't express how deep it truly is.