Dinner And A Friend Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Lisa R Charles - September 22, 2011 Last night…good food, good conversation, and a beautiful friend! Thanks for a great time C!! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments The Blooming Diva3:16 PMIt was all that & more!!! thx for a great evening Lisa!!! ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa R Charles4:31 PMThe Blooming Diva ~ Next time will be even better!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThriftanista in the City9:42 PMCute picture! I love dinner with friends.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa R Charles2:40 AMMama Violet ~ thank you! :o) These are definitely times to cherish.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShelly- Mom Files9:01 AMWhat beautiful ladies! I need to have a GNO stat! ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa R Charles9:26 PMShelly ~ We had such a good time! Now we do it at least 2-3x a month. It surely helps ;-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.
It was all that & more!!! thx for a great evening Lisa!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe Blooming Diva ~ Next time will be even better!
ReplyDeleteCute picture! I love dinner with friends.
ReplyDeleteMama Violet ~ thank you! :o) These are definitely times to cherish.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful ladies! I need to have a GNO stat! ;)
ReplyDeleteShelly ~ We had such a good time! Now we do it at least 2-3x a month. It surely helps ;-)
ReplyDelete