Wordless Wednesday..#9


(pictures of the house will be coming soon)


Comments

  1. Happy WW! I love this, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I always loved that picture--so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree.. it is so true! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have me laughing out loud with this one!!! How true!!!

    This is fabulous! Love it!

    Jessica The Rock Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:16 PM

    happy ww too!

    the pic show it all. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one!
    Looking forward to pictures of your beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. See what us men have had to go through all these years! Now that I'm older, I do have a clue what works and what doesn't.

    This picture always makes me grin from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:52 PM

    Hello Lisa,

    Didn't anybody ever tell you that there's elegance in simplicity?(smile). This has always been a thought-provoking image.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Manchild

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:44 PM

    yea that is classic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you guys liked it. D. wishes I could be that simple, but then again I know deep down he loves the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?